How to establish discipline.
One of the hardest things that we can do in life is to try and change. Especially when that involves changing yourself. We are creatures of habit. We get very comfortable and used to doing things. Even if it is self-destructive behavior the familiar is a known commodity whereas any change or prospect of change brings uncertainty.
If you want to change something in your life do these things and I have no doubt it will manifest.
1) Define the goal or desire that you want. Create a picture in your mind. Better yet find a picture of that which you want. Or it’s to look better find someone who has the body you want. Put pictures of your new body all over that you will see. Create a burning image in your mind.
2) Ask for it in prayer. The Bible tells us in Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you whatever you ask for in prayer believe that you have received it and it will be yours. Hebrews 11:1 Faith is the confidence in what we hope for and the assurance of what we do not see.
3) Establish a plan. Just take the next step. Take one step every day and commit to it. If you want a better body then buy a gym membership and commit to going.
4) Be organized. We are all busy and if you are like me it’s very easy to waste time. You have to plan your personal life and you have to plan that which is important to you. If you fail to plan plan to fail. Set up appointments for your workouts daily or to work on your project.
5) share your goal with someone who is enthusiastic and will help bring you up. Nothing better than having a positive accountability partner.
6) Track your progress. Roadmaps along the way to achieving your goal can make a big difference.
Good luck, have fun, kick butt, and enjoy life. If I can help you in any way let me know.